2011. április 5., kedd

Kati Wolf videoblog Part1.

Kati gave an interview at the Hungarian Radio. MTV posted a subtitled video to the official Hungarian Eurosvision channel on Youtube of it.  
If I understood it correctly from their Facebook post there will be a videoblog for Kati and this would be the fisrt post. Check it out below!



Eschungary.hu posted this too. Check out their post about Kati's promo concert in Serbia here!
If there will be any relevant Facebook or Eschungary post in Hungarian I'll try to translate it for you.  I'll write a post every time if they have a new video. Of course I'll keep up with my own subtitled video-posting.
This week or next week I will subtitle three more interviews, how long it takes: depends how much time I will have.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése